Do I need to make a reservation?
– Yes, we require a reservation for all adventures.
Do I have to pay for everything upfront?
– Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure your seat on tour with us.
How far in advance do I need to book?
– We recommend booking your adventure as far in advance as possible. We have only 14 seats available on each tour and we do sell out quickly. The sooner the better, in order to secure your preferred day and time.
Do I need a license to participate?
– No, you will only need to bring a valid photo ID or Passport.
Do I need experience riding?
– No, we are happy to accommodate both first time and experienced riders.
Are there any health restrictions?
– Please consult with your doctor if you have any disabilities or limitations due to health concerns.
Can we schedule our own pick up time?
– If you would like a custom pick up time you can purchase a private shuttle for an additional $500.
Is there a dress code?
– Yes, we require close-toed shoes. Please dress comfortably for the occasion. Wear a swim suit if you would like to go swimming in the river.
What should I bring?
– Please bring a Photo ID and a back pack for any personal items such as wallets, keys, hats, sunglasses, etc.
Can I take pictures?
Yes, we highly encourage you to take pictures!
What is the refund policy?
– There is a $50.00 cancellation charge per package for all cancellations made more than 30 days prior to your adventure. There is a $250 cancellation charge per package for all helicopter combination packages for all cancellations made more than 30 days prior to your adventure. There will be a 25% cancellation charge of the total cost for all cancellations made within 30 days. There will be a 50% cancellation charge of the total cost for all cancellations made within 2 weeks. There will be a 75% cancellation charge of the total cost for all cancellations made within 1 week. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Can I upgrade to a shooting package on the day?
– Yes, you can upgrade to a shooting package on the day of your adventure. We recommend upgrading before your arrival.
What are the age restrictions?
– The minimum age to shoot is 12 years old and 5 feet tall. All children under the age of 12 can participate as a non-shooter. The minimum age to drive the ATV, Dune Buggy, or Razor is 16 years old. All children under the age of 16 must ride as a passenger with the tour guide on the 6 seater UTV.
Is there a vegetarian option available?
– Yes, our vegetarian option is a veggie sandwich with fries and a soda.
Disclaimer: Las Vegas ATV’s only operates transportation services, facilitates payment and reservations. The Arizona Last Stop is the location where lunch is served and the location of the monster truck and gun range which are owned and operated separately. Any combination package that includes a helicopter or atv are also owned and operated independently at offsite locations not associated with Bullets and Burgers.