1. Complementary pick up from any Las Vegas hotel (7:00 AM, 7 days a week)
2. Helicopter ride through Grand Canyon West
3. Champagne Landing at the bottom of the Canyon
4. Three hour ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
5. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
6. The Shooting Package of your choice
7. Photo/video opportunity after shooting with your awesome weapons
8. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
9. Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip Location
Approximate Duration: 7.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rds
Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rds
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Then top off your experience by shooting full automatic weapons for a thrilling adrenaline rush.Your adventure begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel in one of our luxury shuttles. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. Take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. Fly over the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in it’s enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land at the bottom for a 30 minute champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, and get ready to embark on your next expedition. Gently land at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view the native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating swim ride back through the natural forming trials before setting foot on your next adrenaline filled experience.
Now it is time to get the adrenaline pumping! You will be greeted by your range and shooting specialist then escorted to your private military style bunker set in a stunning desert storm atmosphere. Fire a wide range of full automatic weapons and .50 caliber selections including the Barrett Sniper Rifle, M2 ‘Ma Deuce’ BMG, and Desert Eagle. After an exhilarating rush relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
– Must be 12 years old and 5 feet tall to shoot. All children under the age of 12 can participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
– All drivers must be 16 years old. All children under the are of 16 must ride as a passenger in the 6 seater UTV.
– All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or leagal guardian.
– For each shooting package only 1 non-shooter package is allowed. Must be an even 1:1 ratio for shooters to non-shooters.
– Passengers exceeding 250 lbs/112 kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check in.
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– A valid identification will be required at the time of check-in. This can either be a valid passport or driver’s license.