Travel in luxury and style to America’s #1 Natural Wonder of the World on board a VIP helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats and 180 degree of unrestricted panoramic views. Experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Mike O’Callaghan and Pat Tillman Memorial Bypass Bridge, Lake Mead, Grand Wash Cliffs, and Black Canyon all in route to the Grand Canyon. Your excitement will build as you approach the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon. You will descend 1,500 feet below the rim, as you soar like an eagle over the mighty Colorado River traveling nearly 10 miles as you pass geological rock formations that span over millions of years. Around every corner are cathedral buttresses and pillars with amazing natural vivid colors.
Choose between two unbelievable experiences to make your Grand Canyon experience one you will never forget.
OPTION A: Champagne Landing at the Bottom ($425)
This option will land 4,000 feet below the rim at the bottom of the Grand Canyon at a private landing site for a complementary picnic lunch and champagne toast. Soak in this experience of a lifetime as you relax and enjoy the scenery that surrounds you.
OPTION B: Air Only ($329)
This option is an air only flight. You will fly through the canyon as you experience 180 degree panoramic views of the Grand Canyon as you soar like an eagle over this majestic landscape.
After departing the Grand Canyon West, your helicopter will fly back to to the heliport. Sit back relax and take in the views one last time. A private guide will take you by ground transportation back to your Las Vegas Strip hotel with memories that will last a lifetime.
– Option A and Option B are different tours. Everyone in your party must select the same option in order to be on the same tour.
– Duration: 4 hours (hotel to hotel)
– Tour Times: 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM
– Passengers on the helicopter exceeding 250 lbs/112 kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
– Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– A valid photo identification will be required at the time of check-in. This can either be a valid passport or driver’s license.