ATV Safari Tour with Camel Viewing
After your complimentary transportation departing from the Souvenir outlet across from Mandalay Bay, you will begin your adventure to the Camel Safari property. Upon your arrival, you will get ready for your hour and a half ride on ATVs. The hour and a half will consist of ATV tour, orientation, and a photo opp. While riding your ATVs, you will stop to view 34 camels in the safari. At the completion of your ATV tour, you will enjoy an up close and personal encounter and photo opp with a camel.
Everyday price: Starting at $135 + Tax
- Complimentary pickup from Souvenir Outlet, 3961 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Arrive at Camel Safari and get ready for your hour and a half ATV tour consisting of orientation and photo opp
- Stop to view 34 camels in safari.
- Up close and personal encounter and photo opp with camel
- Drop-off at Souvenir Outlet
Approximate Duration: 4 hours
(Pickup to Dropoff)
- All riders are required to successfully complete an orientation prior to participating in the tour. Failure to pass the orientation will result in disqualification from the tour, and no refunds will be issued.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here)or call our reservation line at 702-333-0999.
- Refund policy – All sales are final. Only store credit will be given based on the severity of the situation, and documentation supplied. Call (702) 333-0999 to rebook. Customers testing positive for Covid-19 will be issued a store credit good for 2 years.