1. Complementary pickup from any Las Vegas Strip hotel (7 am, 7 days a week)
2. Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
3. The Shooting package of your choice
5. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
6. Zip line adventure at historic Bootleg Canyon
7. Drop off at the Las Vegas Strip
Approximate Duration: 8 hours (hotel to hotel)
The Scenic ATV and Zip Line combination package is the ultimate outdoor adventure. Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you soar through the mountain side reaching speeds of up to 60 miles per hour and experience the adrenaline rush of shooting full automatic weapons.
Your adventure will begin with pick up from your Las Vegas hotel in a luxury shuttles by one of our master tour guides. The ride to our range acts as a private guided tour and you will learn the history of the weapons, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas and surrounding areas. Arrive at the Hoover Dam bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River on the newly constructed Mike O’Callaghan and Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Continue your adventure through the stunning scenic landscape of the Mojave Desert. Upon arrival to our outdoor machine un shooting range set in a unique ‘Desert Storm’ atmosphere with military style bunkers. You will have the opportunity to shoot a wide variety of full automatic weapons and .50 Cal weapons including the Barrett .50 Cal Sniper Rifle and M2 Deuce. After getting the blood pumping from the excitement, relax at our onsite restaurant where we will serve you our World Famous Burger, fries, and soda. After a one of a kind dinning experience set foot on the second half of your adventure.
Arrive at Bootleg Canyon and take to the sky for your Zip Line tour. Hike up historic Bootleg Canyon and take in the sights and sounds of nature as your expert zip line guide explains the history of the area. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and catch a glimpse of the native wildlife including big horn sheep, lizards, and hawks. As you reach the top of the mountain side take in the breathtaking views of Boulder City and Lake Mead as you stand above nearly 1.5 miles up. Soar like an eagle down the mountain side and experience the rush as you reach speeds up to 60 miles per hour. Your journey will end with transportation back to the Las Vegas Strip with memories that will last a lifetime!
– Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATV. All children under the are of 16 must ride as a passenger in the 6 seater UTV.
– All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or leagal guardian.
– All zip line participants must weigh a minimum of 75 pounds with a maximum weight of 25o pounds.
– All packages are priced per person.
Call 702.825.1411 TO BOOK