If you’re planning a visit to the Vegas Strip, you’ll find an abundance of fun activities while you’re there. One way to have fun, see the sites and get a sense of the history of the area is to do a tour of ATV riding in Las Vegas. Here’s what you need to know to be prepared for your ATV tour.
Top 5 Items to Bring on an ATV Tour
- Curiosity. If you love the outdoors and you’re up for an adventure, ATV riding is for you. History buffs and nature enthusiasts will enjoy the sights as you ride through some of the most significant historical areas in the United States.
- Camera. You’ll have plenty of photo opportunities including a 15 minute stop at the Hoover Dam Bridge.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen/sunblock. You’ll be riding through the desert so, you’ll want to keep your skin and eyes protected. You’ll need to be comfortable so you don’t miss any sites or photo ops.
- Swimsuit, towel. There’s a stop where you can take a dip in the Colorado River, so bring some swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Appetite. After your ATV tour, you’ll be our guest at our bar and restaurant to enjoy our famous burgers and drinks.
About Las Vegas ATVs
Spend a day with Las Vegas ATVs for an enjoyable and memorable highlight to your stay on the Las Vegas Strip. You’ll be picked up and dropped off by our complimentary shuttle. One of our master tour guides will give you an exciting tour and history lesson. You’ll get to experience sites like the Mojave Desert, Lake Mead National Park, the Hoover Dam Bridge, and the Colorado River. Then we’ll take you on a 22-mile tour with plenty of stops for sightseeing and photos. After your tour, you and your party can relax in our bar and restaurant. Enjoy the food, drinks, and sights from our outdoor patio.
Booking a Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
You can book your ATV tour online or by phone. If you’re planning a trip to Las Vegas, you can book your tour in advance. However, if you’re visiting the Las Vegas Strip on a whim, give us a call for pricing and availability. If you love the beauty of nature, the awe of history, and the fun of ATV riding, be sure to take our scenic motorized ATV tour in Las Vegas.