1. Pick Up and Drop Off from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel (10:00am, daily)
2. 60 minute Doors Off Helicopter Flight through the Grand Canyon
3. Drop off at any Las Vegas Strip Location
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Are you ready to embark on one of the most breathtaking, unbelievable and sensational helicopter adventures in the world? Think every Helicopter tour is the same? Then you have never been on one of our spectacular “Doors Off” Helicopter tours. Imagine flying through the stunning Grand Canyon with the wind breezing through your hair as you behold beautiful, panoramic views.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert to the heliport. Your helicopter will be waiting to take you on our exclusive “Doors Off” helicopter engineered especially for sightseeing. Now it is time for the journey of a lifetime! Fly over the Hoover Dam Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River on the way to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival, soar above the glorious Grand Canyon with panoramic 180 degree views of the magnificent scenery below. Marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in it’s enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World “.
This adventure is hands down offers the best panoramic views of any other helicopter tour in Las Vegas. Our “Doors Off “ helicopter tour stands as the perfect opportunity to get closer than ever to nature, by taking in some of the finest and personal unobstructed views around. If our adventure strikes you as a “must do”, don’t wait!! Book today!
Book online today and receive $100 off the retail price
You Pay: $499
All Doors Off Helicopter Tours can be combined with ATV Tours and/or the Bullets and Burgers shooting packages.
You can also combine all 3 tours together. Doors Off Helicopter, ATV and Shooting Packages for the Total Adventure all in one day. We call it the “Ultimate All American Adventure”.
- For the total Adrenaline Junkie, the outsides seats are for you with the fresh air blowing.
- For the people who don’t want the fresh air blowing on them, the two back middle seats and center front seats of the helicopter are practically wind free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Flight times are approximate and are subject to change based on weather conditions. If a flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will have the option to reschedule your flight or receive a full refund.
- Minimum number of passengers apply. A flight is subject to cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers required to fly do not meet the requirements. If the flight is cancelled for this reason you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Individual passenger body weights MUST be provided at time of booking.
- Due to comfort and safety on the aircraft, individuals who weigh more that 250 pounds (lbs) are REQUIRED to purchase a comfort seat. This charge will be collected by the tour operator directly on the day of the tour.
- Age restriction: 2 years old. Children ages 2-17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Wheelchairs are not allowed on the aircraft. Handicapped individuals are allowed to ride in the aircraft. Assistance is provided to individuals who need help boarding the aircraft.
- All passengers must bring a Valid ID (Passport or Drivers License).
- This adventure combines a scenic tour with a thrilling helicopter flight.
- We recommend dressing for the occasion. In the winter months dress in layers including gloves, hats, and scarves.
- We recommend bringing sunglasses to keep the wind out of your eyes. We also recommend people who have long hair to bring a hair tie.
Boulder City Airport (Boulder City, NV)
Pick Up Times:
- Pick up ranges between 8:00am and 9:00pm depending on what hotel you are staying at.
- Times will vary depending on availability.
- Times for doors off adventure may be scheduled at times that are notlisted.
- In order to schedule a time that is not listed, you will have purchase all 6 seats.
Bullets and Burgers is open 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Reservations are made based on availability, so book online or give us a call at (702) 825-1411. For any inquiries or if you have an existing reservation, please email us at email@example.com or give us call (702) 825-1411.