- Pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (5:30pm, daily)
- 20 minute night Doors Off Helicopter Flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Live guided narration about the Las Vegas Strip
- Drop Off at your Las Vegas hotel
Duration: Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
Book Online and Save!
Doors Off Helicopter Night Strip Flight
$299 → You Pay: $199
No trip to Las Vegas is complete without a Night Strip Helicopter Tour! Experience the Night Strip Flight and bring it up a couple notches with the doors off! This is not your average helicopter flight of the Strip! This is the only night flight offered with the Doors Off!
Take off for a 20 minute awe-inspiring Doors Off Helicopter Flight over the Las Vegas Strip. Experience 100% un-obstructed views with nothing separating you from the Skyline of the World-Famous Las Vegas Strip. Fly over historic landmarks including the Stratosphere, Bellagio Fountains, Eifel Tower, New York New York, and Luxor light beam. Your pilot will narrate the entire flight and explain the history of the greatest city on earth. This sensational tour will leave you blown away with picture perfect photos and memories that will last a lifetime!
- For the total Adrenaline Junkie, the outsides seats are for you with the fresh air blowing.
- For the people who don’t want the fresh air blowing on them, the two back middle seats and center front seats of the helicopter are practically wind free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Flight times are approximate and are subject to change based on weather conditions. If a flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will have the option to reschedule your flight or receive a full refund.
- Minimum number of passengers apply. A flight is subject to cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers required to fly do not meet the requirements. If the flight is cancelled for this reason you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Individual passenger body weights MUST be provided at time of booking.
- Due to comfort and safety on the aircraft, individuals who weigh more that 275 pounds (lbs) are REQUIRED to purchase a comfort seat. This charge will be collected by the tour operator directly on the day of the tour.
- Age restriction: 2 years old. Children ages 2-17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- 1st class seats in the front row are available for an extra charge. All requests for 1st class seating must be made 48 hours prior to your adventure date. The maximum number of first class seats available is 2 per flight. The maximum weight for first class seating is 200 pounds (lbs) per person or 400 pounds (lbs) combined weight. The outside seats are also available for purchase at time of checkout. Purchasing an outside seat guarantees your spot on the outside of the aircraft for 100% unobstructed views of the canyon. Nothing will be separating you from the gorgeous views of the Las Vegas Skyline.
- Wheelchairs are not allowed on the aircraft. Handicapped individuals are allowed to ride in the aircraft. Assistance is provided to individuals who need help boarding the aircraft.
- All passengers must bring a Valid ID (Passport or Drivers License).
- This adventure combines a scenic tour with a thrilling helicopter flight.
- We recommend dressing for the occasion. In the winter months dress in layers including gloves, hats, and scarves.
- We reccommend bringing sunglasses to keep the wind out of your eyes. We also reccomend people who have long hair to bring a hair tie.
- Cameras and Cell Phones are not allowed on the flight. If you want to bring your cell phone or camera on the flight we have mounts available for rent.
Pick Up Times:
- Pick up ranges between 6:00pm and 8:00pm depending on what hotel you are staying at.
- Times will vary depending on availability.
- Times for doors off adventure may be scheduled at times that are notlisted.
- In order to schedule a time that is not listed, you will have purchase all 6 seats.