Mojave Desert Adventure Tour
This is the perfect tour if you are looking for an exciting outdoor adventure in a short amount of time. Your tour begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel in a luxury shuttle by one of our professional tour guides. On the way to our trail, your tour guide will explain the history of Las Vegas and surrounding areas. Upon arrival, gear up and ride off into the desert sky as you bask in the sights and sounds that surround you.
Ride through the sandy Mojave Desert terrain for 1 hour and 30 minutes a you enjoy the picturesque mountain views at the edge of the undeveloped Las Vegas Lake Mead Recreational Area. Our trail is an exclusive private trail not open to other companies or the general public. At the end of your amazing ride relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where you will be treated to Breakfast for the 7:00am Tour or Lunch for the 1:00pm Tour. Breakfast includes an egg and cheese sandwich with coffee or soft drink. Lunch will include our World Famous All-American Burger, fries, and soda. After, your tour guide will drive you back to Las Vegas with memories that will last a lifetime.
Book Online and Save! $100 Off
Mojave Desert ATV Tour
- This is a scenic guided tour that follows a tour guide the entire way. If you are looking to go fast please go to our Off Road Racing page.
- Must be 16 years old with a valid government issued photo ID (drivers license, DMV issued identification card, or passport) to drive the ATV. All children under the are of 16 must ride as a passenger in the 6-seater UTV.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pick up time ranges between 6:00am to 7:00am and 1:00pm to 2:00pm. Pick up time depends on what hotel you are staying at.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined with a shooting package, Grand Canyon Helicopter, Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter, Harley Motorcycle, and Muscle Car (Mustang, Camaro, or Corvette).
- Private Shuttle service available.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Only 1 person is allowed per ATV. 2 people cannot ride on the ATV at the same time.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Breakfast or Lunch is included with all packages and will be served after the conclusion of your activity.
- Breakfast is included with the 7:00am Tour Time – Breakfast Egg and Cheese Sandwich with Coffee or Soft Drink.
- Lunch is included with the 1:00pm Tour Time – World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
- If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.