1. Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 AM, 7 days a week)
2. Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon (60 minutes)
3. Champagne Landing at the bottom of the Canyon
4. Three hour Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
5. Photo opportunity at the Colorado River
6. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
7. Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip Location
Approximate Duration: 7.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating Dune Buggy ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in it’s enormity as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land at the bottom for a 30 minute champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” one last time. Land at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park.
You will be escorted to our staging area where you will embark on the journey of a lifetime. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point you will have a photo opportunity at the Colorado River. After, ride back through the natural forming trials. After astounding ride relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World Famous All-AMerican Burger, fresh cut fries, and soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
– All drivers must be 16 years old. All children under the age of 16 years old may participate in this adventure and ride as a passenger.
– There is a limit of 1 passenger per driver.
– All children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
– Passengers exceeding 250 lbs/112 kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
– Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– A valid indentification will be required at the time of check-in. This can either be a valid passport or driver’s license.
– All packages are priced per person.