Grand Canyon Champagne Landing Helicopter
Travel in luxury and style to America’s #1 Natural Wonder of the World on board a VIP helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats and 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic views. Take off for your once in a lifetime flight through the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like an eagle over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formation that spans millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors.
Sit back and relax as you take in the sights of the Worlds greatest wonder. Gently touch down at the bottom of the canyon for a champagne toast and bask in the enormity of the canyon. After your flight, your tour guide will drive you back to Las Vegas with memories that will last a lifetime.
Included in the Grand Canyon Champagne Landing Helicopter Package:
Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon West. Champagne landing at the bottom of the canyon.
- Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel
- Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon West
- Champagne landing at the bottom of the canyon
- Drop off at your Las Vegas Strip hotel
Approximate Duration: 5.5 hours
(hotel to hotel)
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Photo Identification is required at time of check-in. This can be a valid drivers license or passport.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served after the conclusion of your activity.