1. Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel
2. Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
3. Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon West (60 minutes)
4. Champagne landing at the bottom of the canyon
5. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
6. Drop off at your Las Vegas Strip hotel
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Grand Canyon Helicopter with Champagne Landing
Travel in luxury and style to America’s #1 Natural Wonder of the World on board a VIP helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats and 180 degree of unrestricted panoramic views. Experience spectacular views of the magnificent Hoover Dam as you walk along the Bypass Bridge as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River. Take off for your once in a lifetime flight through the West rim of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like an eagle over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formation that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. Sit back and relax as you take in the sights of the Worlds greatest wonder. Gently touch down at the bottom of the canyon for a champagne toast and bask in the enormity of the canyon. After a stunning flight relax at our onsite restaurant and bar for lunch, we will serve you our World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda. After lunch your tour guide will drive you back to Las Vegas with memories that will last a lifetime.
• Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at time of check in.
• Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
• Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
• Photo Identification is required at time of check in. This can be a valid drivers license or passport.
• All packages are priced per person.